Benefits of massage in the workplace?
- Reduces the chances of staff absence from stress
- Reduces the chance of Repetitive Strain Injury and chronic pains associated with heavy computer use and prolonged sitting.
- Increases the motivation of your workforce
- Increases productivity and promotes a positive atmosphere within the workplace
- Happier and more energised staff
- Boosts energy and alertness thereby reducing the instance of work related accidents
- Prevents employee burnout
- Rejuvenates the work force and improves morale and loyalty
- Increases performance and enhances creativity
- Strenghtens immune system and increases resistance to illness
- Lowers anxiety and hostility
- Increases circulation and relieves fatigue
- Lowers muscle tension and headaches
- The impact is immediate
On Site Therapies Available
- Seated Upper-Body Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Pressure Point Back Massage
- Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Pressure Point Face Massage
- Hand and Foot Reflexology
- Reiki Healing
- Group Meditation and Drumming Circles
Aromatherapy oils / waxes can be used if requested, however the removal of shirt / top will be required to give access to the neck, back and shoulders. Massage couches can be used if requested for the ultimate relaxation experience.
Inspirational Therapies aims to work around your company’s schedule and at your convenience.
Inspirational Therapies provides 30 or 60 minute treatments specifically tailored for the workplace and corporate events.
Treatments however can also be tailored to suit a person’s needs.
Treatment rates can be discussed depending on the number of hours required and the number of employees.
A minimum of 2 hours of the therapist time should be agreed upon when booking.
Inspirational Therapies can provide one off, monthly or weekly bookings, depending on your company’s needs.
Payment is easy and flexible, there are 3 options:
- Company pays in full
- Employees pay individually
- Shared between company and employee
How to arrange on-site massage for your employees?
Call Janine at Inspirational Therapies on 07745 143094 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or to discuss your requirements.
Bookings can be made directly to Inspirational Therapies or a pre-booking system can be set up with the company.
Inspirational Therapies abide by health and safety standards and are fully insured practitioners.